7.10.11

Getting Inspired by Twiggy!

Twiggy is a fashion/beauty icon. With her long and black eyeslashes, large eyes, thin build, short hair and androgynous looks she became "The face of 1966". Stunning!!
Twiggy é um ícone de moda e beleza. Com seus cílios longos e marcados, olhos grandes, corpo magro, cabelo curto e visuais andróginos ela se tornou "A face de 1966". Linda!!















And she is so remarkable that even nowadays we can see young celebrities getting inspired by her like Emma Watson who is becoming also a fashion/beauty icon. 
E ela é tão marcante que mesmo hoje em dia vemos novas celebridades se inspirando em Twiggy como por exemplo Emma Watson que também está se tornando um ícone de moda e beleza. 


















I love Twiggy eyes (I know that I'm not the only one!! hehe). One day I will learn how to make her makeup style but I already know that it's very tricky. So, for now, I will just admire :)
Eu adoro os olhos da Twiggy (e sei que não sou a única hehe). Um dia eu ainda vou aprender a fazer essa maquiagem mas eu sei que é super complicada e cheia de truques. Enquanto isso eu fico aqui só admirando :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment